Why do I love travelling?

Hello!
Today I would like to explain you why I am so keen on travelling and why it is my biggest hobby. I want to share with you some stories and photos which will help you to understand my passion.

1) First of all I love this feeling of freedom. I love waking up fot the sunrise, I love going on the pick up, I just love feeling that I'm totally free.

2) Considerating that I am a very patient person I have to admit that I find a pleasure in..... waiting for my trips! I count days! I read interesting blogs, I phone to all my friends who have been to that place, I buy new guides and I talk about my next travel with the excitation in my voice. Beacuse of upcoming travel I can really focus on the things I have to do (like homework, exam, work) and I just do them NOW because later I will have even more interesting thingd to do!
3) I love meeting new people, learnign new languages, knowing better new culture. It fascinates me a lot! Beacause of my travels I have friends in diffrent counties such as Chile, Brasil, Mexico, Zambia, Italy, Switzerland, Moldova or Portugal :)
It open your mind and meeting new cultures halps you to understand them much better :)



4) Even when I don't have money, I have a bad humour or I am just tired I can think all of my travels I've done, write on facebook to all my international friends and ... DREAM... DREAM ABOUT NEW DESTINATIONS, NEW PEOPLE, NEW ADVENTURES. And they say dreams come true, don't they? :)


Comments

  1. I love travelling as well!! :)
    anyway, I must admit you really improved your english! I'm proud of you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud