Let's escape!

Last weekend my friend Artur had birthday so we decided to have fun in escape room! Do you know what is that? Well, in Poznań escape rooms are becoming more and more popular. Nowadays there are 57 escape rooms only in my city! It's so marvelous that everytime I go there I'am very excited. So what is it? Escape room is a logical game, where you have to use your shrewdness, maths skills and be very observant. You are locked in a small room and you have only one hour to escape. You have to find hidden clues, objects, resolve some riddles. Every room has its own story: you can be locked in prison, in psychiatric hospital, in Hogwarts or in the spooky house and you have to do your best to set yourself free. So on Saturday we went to ... the house of vampire. I was so so anxious and panicked because I prefer escape rooms which are not so eerie! Even though the female part of the team was schreeching a lot (I was the first one to scream) I found this game very funny and entertaining!

All in all, I belive it is definitely a good idea to spend evening in that way. So if you are an adventure seeker just visit the website https://lockme.pl/ choose your city, room that looks attractive for you and have fun!

P.S Next time I will post a lot of photos, I promise. I think writing this blog is not only a good opportunity to improve my English skills but also to improve my photography skills. 

Comments

  1. Which one of those you have already visited in Poznań you liked most? Anyway, sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know that we have something like that in Poznań. It seems to be very interesting, exciting and but also a bit scary. I think one day I'll do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud