Dąbrowa

Hello!
So many things are happening that I really do not have time to write this blog.
Two weeks ago I was with my friends in Dąbrowa. It's a small village near to Poznań. This place is so magic! So what were we doing there? Chilling, of course! 


 This place is so amazing! We played billiard games, table tennis and table football. Girls who didn't want to play at all could stay in front of the fireplace and warm themselves up. It was time full of joy and laughter.
 What's more in Dąbrowa is a house of hobbits! Don't you think so? Unfortunately I didn't meet and of them. Maybe next time... :D

Of course, I was lost in the forest. I don't know how it could happen but we were talking and suddenly we noticed that the others had gone. We were in th middle of nowhere.... And aroud as were only trees and an endless forest. Finally, global positioning system has worked and we came back to our place.

At night we organised a campfire so we had time to talk and sing some polish song all toghether.
It was a very good time! I wish I could come back to Dąbrowa.



Comments

  1. This place is really magical :) When I find a moment I have to visit it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!