New Years' Eve - jamna

Hi guys! How is going?

Well, I didn't come up with any brilliant idea what should I write today but I guess it's not so important :P Maybe New Year's Eve, why not?

Last week with my fiance', my bro and his girlfriend we travelled to Jamna, it's a small village in the polish mountains, a dominican's center where catholic youth comes during the year. Our friends organised there a big New Years' Eve Party, there were more than 400 people. Also my parents went there with theirs friends.

We also stopped in Cracow, we visited Wawel Castel and Wawel Cathedral. It was more or less 10 years that I haven't been there.

When we arrived to Jamna we were burnt out (because of the long journey) but still it was woth going there.
In fact the biggest disappointent was that there was no snow :(
But still I think it was woth going here :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Let's escape!