2018 welcome!!!

Happy New Year!
I hope this year will be much better than the last one :) 
I want to share with you some resolutins for 2018! Do you know that more than 80 % of us does New Year's resolutions but only 8 % of us is so stubborn to realize them!

What plans and resolutions have I?
1) I will smile more! 

2) I will finish my studies! 

3) I will write my thesis! (ugh, it's so ardous and laborious don't you think so?) 

4) I will meliorate my English, Spanish and Italian! 

5) I will find a well-paid job. 

6) I will be more assertive!

7) I will get thinner (hahaha) 

8) In July I  will marry my best friend and my biggest love ever! <3


It looks that it will be a very intensive year, full of hard work, new challenges and new situations but I firmly belive it will be a very beautiful and emotional year! <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!