My favourite italian city!

Hello!
Today I would like to present you my favourite italian city... I love all Italian Peninsula , but I have to admit that I don't know well South part of the Peninsula so I will write only about my experience and city that I've been to.

My home. I've spent there 5 enjoyable months of my life and I appreciate that city because of it's monuments and museums. I am really keen on art so having opportunity to live in the most beautiful city in the world was a pleasure. I love Michelangelo and Leonardo all Renessaince is extraordinary. If I had to choose where to go to Erasmus once more, I would definitely pick up Florence. That was a marvellous experience which I will never forget. And city... well... it's only disadventage is "ocean of turists", going by bike I was always very attentive not to run over any of them. I didn't live in teh center so every day I had to go by bike more or less 20 minutes to reach my uni.
Even though I was there 5 months I was focused on seeing as much as possible so I really wanted to visit all museum, all houses of famoud people, all parks, all churches, all gelaterias.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud