Life is life

Hi!
How are you?
Finally sun shines all day long, a lot of people go out, everyday I meet  people riding bicycles and... that's awsome! The only problems are... exams! I really don't get why all tests, exams ecc. have to be at the end of the semester.... I used to adore june because of it's temperatures and ice creams in all corners of the city but the vision of sitting in the library all day long is so oppressive. I don't want now to accuse teachers and professors of forcing us to study all June... But well, this is an ugly truth :P I'm really so anxious about my exams this years because from July I go to a volonteering project for almost 3 months. So I have to pass all my exam because I will not have another chance... So now I really dream of 29th of June and the end of exams... But as it is said, every man is the architect of his own fortune so there's no time for being blue or anxoius but to study hard. :D So maybe I should now finish my stupid post (well, time's running) and start studying? Or maybe first I should go and eat a tasty ice cream?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!