My lovely city Poznań

In the last post I wrote you why do I love travelling. Today something totally opposite. I would like to share with you my idea why I really like my city - Poznań.

First of all, it's not too big but not to small. If i want to go to my friend who lives in the opposite site of the city it takes me more or less 40 minutes. If I want to go to the cinema, to the theatre, to the shopping mall everything is so close.
We've got airport with cheap fligts for example to Edinburgh or to Barcelona. We can go to small swimming pool or choose complex of swimming pools called Termy Maltańskie.

If we are tired of the city we can go to Malta lake or go to chill out in the nearby forest. When we want to spend some time with family or friends in the city we can go to chinese, italian, french restaurant. Whatever you want.



Some time ago I went with my boyfriend to another cosy and magic place in Poznań. PALM HOUSE! 




In a moment you can be in Africa or in Asia. You can change climatic zones, watch odd fishes and bugs and BUTTERFLIES! There are for example pavilons with succulents of America or flora and faouna of rainforest. I think it's really woth seeing!
This bug is from Madagscar! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud