Owl Mountains!

Oh yeah! I definitely needed a break from this autumnal, overwhelming atmosphere. With my lovely family we spent a nice weekend in Góry Sowie (Owl Mountains) in the Central Sudetes. Well, I've never been there before so I was rather curious about this trip. I have to admit that I really enjoyed time with my brothers, my sis and my parents. 



What interesting did we do? Frankly speaking, we played board games, we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we ate a lot of piergoi ruskie and kluski śląskie and of course we did a lot of walks in the forests. We visited grodno Castle and the complexes of Project Reise (it is an underground structure which was an project of Nazi Germany). 
And on Sunday we went to the top-most peak of the Owl Mountains called Great Owl. The landscape was breathtaking because of hoar frost which is not so common. I was feeling like in that movie "Frozen" or like in the kingdom of The Snow Queen (from the fairytale of Andersen). 
Once we had to come back to our house by night and I was genuinely scared of wild boars. Happily, we haven't met any of that animals. 



Going to the Owl Mountains was a wonderful opportunity to talk with my sister, play cards with my brothers and eat breakfast with my parents. I was really lucky that I could spend the Independence Day in so nice circumstances. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!