Surprise!

That was a cool week! :) Now I collaborate with a company which helps people with their bussines practices. I had to help group of spanish people. We went to Stary Browar I helped them with their PEKA cards and what's more I practiced spanish! I've decided that I have to focus not only on my English and Italian but also Spanish. My big dream is to go to World Youth Days to Panama, so I really have to work on my Spanish. But frankly speaking I see the progress :)

Furthermore, in Muza Cinema was Festival of Italian Films and me and my friends have chosen film called "Il fiore" - "Flower". Even though film wasn't charming and pleasant I think it was worth seeing it. It tells the story of two teenagers which are madly in love in each other but all the plot takes place in the italian prison. Well, the best adventage of this film was that.... it was in Italian (of course). 
I attach italian trailer: 


On Thursday my and my boyfriend went once more in the cinema. Olek's cousin had 30th birthday so his girlfriend prepared him ... a big surprise. All cinema was rented for that day. Three quarters of the cinema hall was taken by friends and family of Stasiu. The film that we watched was "Sugerman"; this is a documentary film about American sonwriter Rodriguez and his fifteen minutes of fame. It's very impressive that he was very famous in South Africa and not known in the United States. In all South Africa he had zealous fans and was extremly popular. All the audience had to behave soudlessly, because Stasiu came late and didn't know that all hall is full of his friends. During credits all hall stood up and started singing "Happy Birthday", he was really excited about all situation. I think that was absolutely marvellous surprise! (Unfortunately I didn't take any picture) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!