My childhood!

Good afternoon! 
It's time to catch up a little so... I think it will also be a good opportunity to revise my vocabulary for English test which is going to be this week! 

So let's write a bit about my childhood and toys I really adored! 

So what outdoor activities did I adore? I loved riding the see-saw and climbing trees. Frankly speaking, I still love all that stupid childish and immature activites like stepping on puddles or tickling others. 
I used to build houses of cards and play hopscothch but I wasn't good at doing cartwheel. 

When we were in the beach I hated sunbathing I always used to build castles and run. I can admit that I think now that sunbathing is really hunky-dory and pleasant - you don't have to do nothing!

Always during polish Easter on Monday it'a a day called "Śmingus Dynus" with all my brothers, sister and friends we were organising IMMENSE WATER BATTLE. THAT WAS FUN! We used to prepare ourselves for hours before the FINAL BATTLE. And almost every year we were changing our weapons fot the new ones! :)

Comments

  1. That's a hunky-dory idea for a revision! This seems to have been a proper battle ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud