Buon Natale

Hi everbody!
Frankly speaking, I have no idea what should I write today!
Well, it's Christamas time. How did you spent Chirstmas Eve? We usually spend it all together with my family: me, my brothers, my sister, my parents, my auntie, my grandmothers and my grandpa. When we were young Santa Claus used to visit us with a lot of presnets. Now, he never comes again :( But at least presents are always under Christamas tree.
After dinner and opening Christams presents we usually go to Pasterka. I think it's a typical polish traditional Midnight night mass celebrated between 24th and 25th of December.

The 25th of December we spent in our house watching Christmas films (Family Man - 8/10) and playing board games (unfortunatelyi was almost the last one...)

The 26th we organised with my parents a Christamas Party in our house, our friends came, we played another board game and then me and my boyfriend went to our friends to sing some carolls and eat barszcz :) There were also some guests from Nepal (which they met in Biedronka and invited for Christamas Party).

How did you spend Christmas? For me it's a very important part of the year  ;)

Buon Natale!

For fans of Eros I leave a special Christamas gift:
"Buon Natale se vuoi" (Merry Christmas if you want it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqXt0DXjJo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eh

Benvenuti al Sud

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.