Ooops!

Ooops! It's a long time I have written anything here. I have no exuces! Of course January and February are always the worst months because of exams. But everything passed, let's start a new semester!

I really like this time of the year when sping is coming. Finally you don't have to wear all coats, hats and scrafs... and people look just more happy! I've recently heard about nature reserve called "Śnieżny Jar" so I am looking forward to visit it.

As you know, I adore being a tourist/traveller/explorer all the time so I do it quite in Poznań.
Finally I went t Porta Posnania ICHOT which is musem about beggining of our lovely city.
As they promote themseves: "Porta Posnania tells a story of the Cathedral Island using various multimedia and interactive presentations." That's definitely true! All museum is very modern and I really appreciate a special areas for kids! 

So if you have spare time and you don't know how to spend it well - you can absolutelly visit Porta Posnania. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonio Gaudi. Architectural genius.

Eh

Let's escape!